Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hearing God - March 14, 2013

I would like you to consider the sun.  How it lights up the sky and covers the earth with warmth.  The flowers bloom, the plants grow, men can see to work with their hands, it's a beautiful thing the sun.  I would like to contrast the sun to Me.  I am the light, I expel the darkness.  I warm the hearts of men, I nourish the souls and spirits, My light brings love, My lamp searches for the lost and examines My Own for leaven.  For there can be no leaven in My people who are in true communion with Me.  I am Holy, Righteous, and Pure, and My children are holy, righteous and pure before Me, as they walk in My light.

 My light guides you into absolute truth.  My lamp lights your path, My candle leads you home to Me.  The world lives in darkness, even in the Sonshine the darkness reigns in the hearts of men.  But, if they would turn to Me and let Me do a perfect work in them with My light, they would live in abundance with Me, they would learn of My love and My ways and they would grow and be happy and at peace.  My light brings peace that surpasses all understanding.  There is nothing like My light.  But to receive My light, you must submit to Me and listen to Me, and obey Me.  My correction and instruction is for your good.  Living in My light is what you were created for.  Stay with Me, keep your life planted in Me.  Focus always on Me, and I will always shelter you.  My plans for you are ginormous.  I will reveal it to you little by little, just for now child know that you are growing in Me.  Your growth process takes time and I will not rush the fruit.

 I am lovingly, tenderly working in your garden, tilling the fertile soil, removing and purging the debris, planting My precious seed, watering, watering, tilling, tilling, tilling.  Your garden is growing beautifully in Me.  I am pleased with your progression in Me.  I will take you higher and deeper in Me.

 Listen, can you hear the cooing of the dove.  Oh My love, My dove come away with Me to My secret place.  Look inside, close your eyes and focus only on Me.  What do you see?

Vision:  I see a dark mountain and on the left I see a white silouette of a man.  Then suddenly He zigzags down to the bottom where I am and tells me this is the path I am to take.  I see a large pile of silver glitter and He tells me I have already passed the silver test, but He wants to take Me to the gold test, and He will be with me, and He will never leave Me.  Many try and fail in the tests, but I will not fail if I keep my focus on Him.  I see Jesus standing behind the pile of silver with His hand outstretched for me to grab and hold onto as he leads me.  He says "Come, We must begin our ascent up the mountain".  end of vision

My Ways bring life and abundance, stay focused on Me, I will lift you up and carry you to places you cannot see.  Live in Me, for this is the course you were destined for.  You are Mine, My dove, and you will fly with Me.  Surrender all of yourself to Me, hold nothing back.  Come quickly when I call.  Do Not hesitate, Do Not delay, time is short, keep your lamp full, as you wait on Me, I fill you with My oil, My light will carry you into My presence and you will see My glory, come, come often to Me child, free yourself to come to Me, I am your source.  I am your strength, I will show you My plans, I will reveal more of Myself to you as you come.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but, the Lord will deliver them out of them all.  Do you trust Me child?  TRUST ONLY ME.  I am your waymaker.  I am your source, I am your guide.  I love you and I will never leave you.  Remember, even when you can't feel Me here with you-I am here, and you are being tested.  Remember, I test everyone.  Keep walking in My love, My love is what you should endeavor to walk in.  Humbly walk in love with everyone.  Let love abide in you and rule over all your actions.  DO NOT judge.  DO NOT envy, DO NOT strive to think more highly of yourself than you should.  All of you have sinned and all of you are forgiven, so do not judge anyone.  Only love, you must endeavor to walk in love with everyone and everything.  Love is My Way, I will show you the way if you ask Me to.  Submit and surrender your free-will to Me and I will show you My Way.  My Way leads to everlasting peace, My Way is filled with hope, My Way is filled with peace and tranquility, no anger, no strife, no anxt..., just peace, My perfect peace.

Song:  "Peace, peace wonderful peace, flowing down from the Father above, sweep over My spirit again precious Lord, in fathomless billows of love..."

No comments: