Friday, May 16, 2014

Hearing God - March 13, 2013

Oh, My child I love you, I love you, I love you.  We are growing deeper into relationship, the funny feeling in your ears IS the frequency changes.  You are on track with Me.  Keep seeking Me daily, constantly keep your mind focused on Me.  Constantly submit your will to Mine, obey Me at all times, this will protect you, do not question or second guess Me.  I will not lead you astray.  Your life is in My hands and I know what's best for you, trust Me child.  TRUST only Me.

 Work on your love walk daily, this is very, very important in My Kingdom.   Love is a vital force that flows from Me to My Kingdom heirs and throughout the world.  Do not despise our small beginnings, or belittle them as if these times are not important.  Every one's journey is different.  My time with you is invaluable in your growth and deepening trust for Me.  I am the only one who truly knows what you need.  There should be no jealousy in My Kingdom.  The only jealousy allowed is Mine over My children when they forsake Me and go astray.

 You are to learn from your brothers and sisters and to help each other grow up in Me.  I do not reveal everything to any of My children.  They have to take what they received, their portion, and search it out, and meditate on it, over and over.  They discuss it with one another, this is one way to keep Me ever on your mind, as I reveal new truths and revelations of Me and what I'm doing, this gives My children joy and excitement and hope, as they search Me out as treasure in this world they are in.  I am the Pearl of Great Price.  I am what you are seeking child.  I alone can meet every need.  I am the light that will never go out.

My candle examines your heart and exposes and purges the leaven from you.  Just as My word is multi-faceted, so are you.  There are many layers in My word and there are many layers in you.  For Me to do a complete and thorough work in you, takes time and patience, I will not rush the process with you, I am enjoying the process.  You My child are growing in Me.  My image is starting to reflect in you, I am changing your mind-sets, you are beginning to sound like Me.  Your tone is changing, just like Anna was talking about last night "passover, the day of a-tone-ment" is a Key to understanding, this passover in March is a very critical day, you must participate with Us this year.  It is a necessary part of your growth.  I can hear the sounds that you are making now.  You are constantly singing in your spirit now, as We get closer and closer to Our union, Our wedding, you are becoming strong in Me My little Bride, My dove.  I know you, and you are learning of Me, more and more each day.

There is excitement in the camp, everything is put into place and I am waiting for My orders from My Father to go get My Bride.  Stay ready child, do not back off in what you are doing, stay focused on Me.  Learn as much as you can of Me.

 My hand is still on the world, I will not lift it completely until I have the Bride and then suddenly everything will change.  Change has already begun, I know you can see it, and I know many are fearful, but, do not give in to fear My child, lean in to Me, do not do anything in your own power, let Me go before you, let Me be your guide.  I can navigate through all the changes coming upon the earth.  I am your source. I am your all sufficient one.  I am all you need.

 My heart crys out for the lost, if only they would come to Me, and turn from their wicked ways.  I would heal them, I would shelter them, I would help them navigate through the changes that are coming.  But, most choose their own way, a broad path leading to destruction.  They think they know whats best, but they do not realize the danger.   But, you My love, My dove, have taken heed to My warning, and have come running to Me for protection and shelter, you I will protect, you I will shelter, you I will lead all the way home.  We are in this journey together.  I will catch you if you stumble.  I will show you the way, I am leading and you, My dear one are following, it pleases Me child, it pleases Me.  Do not lean on your own understanding.  Follow Me.  Many hearts are growing cold.  Love is growing cold while self-love is waxing strong.  You must endeavor to walk in TRUE LOVE this is My love, this is the absolute truth.

Listen to the birds, they are singing a love song to Me now.  Life is a journey, there are many paths to choose from.  But, only one will lead you home.  Choose wisely.

Vision:  Girl with a hurt leg on crutches gets on train with my husband and sits down next to a lady who knows her.. old fashioned clothing..and train is a Monte rail..long silver train...
(I think I am the girl-but what does the hurt leg or foot and crutches mean) I do not know where we are going?

No comments: