Friday, May 16, 2014

Hearing God - March 12, 2013

SSShhhhhh....I am here child, I never leave you alone.  I want to talk to you about forgiveness.

Song:  "Forgiveness...."

Forgiveness is a great Key in My Kingdom, it unlocks many doors, and clears the path for righteousness.  All of you have fallen, all of you have missed the mark, that's why forgiveness is so important.

 Repentance is a Key, love is a Key, forgiveness is a Key.  Keys are very important in My Kingdom, without certain keys many mysteries will remain locked to you.  You must search out My mysteries and you must keep these keys in your possession at all times, without them your spiritual growth in Me will be blocked, hindered, stopped! 

 My Kingdom operates in law.  There are laws and rules set in place to keep everything and everyone running smoothly.  I do not live in lawlessness, nothing good will ever come or remain pure in lawlessness.  My laws, are My divine order.  I have a reason and a purpose for every law or rule I set in motion.

  Keep a guard on your gates.  Keep your thoughts from going into chaos, keep your mind stayed on Me and I will keep your thoughts.  Always think on good things, Do Not allow your mind to wander on the negative road, these are low frequencies, whatsoever things are pure, clean, virtuous, holy, of good report, it there be any virtue, if there be any praise think on these things.  These thoughts will strengthen you, they will lift you higher in My Kingdom.  Negative thoughts will drain and weaken you and snare you in a pit and draw you into sin.  

This is how the deception works, first in the mind, the thoughts play out slowly, over and over, some one's gone fishing in your mind pool, and the bait they use is clever, it seems right in a man's mind, but the end played out in the fishing game will result in death.  They feed your thought process until they have you, little by little the thoughts trickle in and play on your emotions, they can't read your mind.  They can only read your human nature, based on the circumstances in your life.  They interject thoughts like bait, and keep feeding you line upon line until you take the bait, and then the battle rages, it began in the onslaught of thoughts and when you agree with one of these "thoughts" that's when they start reeling you in, and you are captured in your thoughts. 

 Many, many people do not understand the war they are in.  I have placed you deep into the enemies territory and you Must Wage War.  There is much to be mindful of these days.  If you keep your focus on Me, I will reveal every trap and snare that has been laid for you. 

 The enemy wants to take you over from the inside.  But, I live inside you now and I will not allow low-rent tenants.  These are an abomination to Me.

  Keep your gates locked and clear, remove any troublesome little uglies from your gates.  Cast them down, out and off of your premises.  It's the little foxes that spoil the vines.  Use My name, use My words, Use My hand to catch them and cast them out.  Do not accept their seed to remain in you or it will take root and grow, and be very difficult to root out of you.  When you recognize these thoughts or "bait" - IMMEDIATELY cast them down.  This must be done daily.  Cast down vain imaginations DAILY.  Keep your mind clean, keep your thoughts pure, think on Me.  When you focus on Me, I will take captive every thought. 

 What comes through your eye and ear gates affects your mind gate and will effect your mouth gate.  Remember, everything is a seed.  You are responsible for plucking out the weeds and tares from your own gardens soil.  Do not be deceived, you must participate in keeping yourself clean and purged.  I will not do everything for you.  You must learn to keep yourself clean.  This is what you would call "Toilet Training", and this is a very important part of your training.  Just as you have learned to feed yourself My word and drink deeply from Me, so you must also learn how to keep yourself clean.

Vision:  Black cow (me- I could think and talk) I was talking to someone, Jesus, I think, and I was in a hotel room and going to bed, I had to go to the bathroom and could not figure out how to clean myself, I was determined to sleep in my bed, and then I kept getting distracted by the grass and chewing the cud - I was extremely intrigued by chewing the cud, and then a brown/red bull came by and I knew he wanted to mate and I ran off muttering to myself "oh no, oh no, oh no..." I ran off in a green pasture...

No comments: