Friday, May 16, 2014

Hearing God - March 11, 2013

Oh My child I have much to tell you in the coming days, your world is changing.  Stay close to Me child, hold My hand and I will guide you.  Keep your tongue, guard your gates.  Do Not give your enemies a foothold in you.

Every word spoken from your very mouth is being measured and weighed, evil devises are being set in motion in this world, the Fowler's snare is being set, but people don't even realize that they are being snared by their own words.

 Rise up child and lead with your own words.  Do Not release idle words, every word spoken will have impact.  They will come back to you in a great harvest good or bad - it's all about the choices you make with the words you choose to release.

  My Kingdom is full of words, words are creative and carry a life force all their own.  You must begin to realize the potential that lies within your own mouth.  I have given you authority and power.  But, you must wield it, and reign it in on your own.  The tongue is a little member, but can do great things, or create great evil.

  I choose good, how about you?  I choose faith, how about you?  I choose love, how about you?  Come, and walk on the high places with Me, We are ascending the spiral staircase, do not look back at the former ways you used to act towards Me.  Press on, keep coming, I am here.  Seek Me child like never before.  Seek Me now while I may be found of you.

 Do you realize you are changing. All your desires for the lusts of the world are falling off of you.  The world has nothing for you now, I have removed the blinders off of your eyes and now you see, the emptiness of the world, and now you truly long for Me.

  I will take you with Me soon, for We have much to do together.  My plan is unfolding now.  TRUST Me child, TRUST Me to KEEP you.  Keep your mind stayed on Me, I am your hope.  Focus only on Me, Live in My Love, Live in My Hope, keep your thoughts on the victory you have in Me.  I am light, I am life, I am love, I am all you need, anything of true value will come from Me, as evil takes over the land, you stay focused on Me.

 I have placed you in Goshen, no plague or pestilence shall come nigh you.

 You are protected as you shelter in Me.  Wherever you go, take Me with you, think on Me often, let your lips praise Me daily, praise Me in front of others.  Let your praises of Me sing out, it's beautiful and changes the atmosphere all around you.  Remember to always take Me with you, invite Me to come along with you, for We are on this journey together.  Do not fast this week, enjoy spring break and Monday start your second water fast for ten days to Me.  I love you child, I see your heart and it pleases Me child, it pleases Me.  Stay hungry for Me.

Keep your ears open to Me, not just in the morning, carry a small notebook with you, and write down what I tell you, for I am leading you, day by day into My perfect will and plan for you.  Stay humble, stay obedient to Me.  Keep your gates clean, stay pure before Me.  I am filling you with My oil, I am transforming you into My image.  As you yield to Me, I am shaping and forming you into Me, I can see My reflection in you, though dimly, I am pleased with your progress in Me, keep seeking, keep listening, keep coming back to Me child, keep Me ever on your mind, lean into Me dear one and you will lack for nothing.  I am your source, I will provide everything you need.  I love to spend time with you My love, My dove, I love to sit and talk to you, I love to hear about your day.  Talk to Me child, tell Me about your day.  It's a beautiful thing when friends get to visit, to slow down and talk over the events of the day, to share and encourage and strengthen one another.  Iron sharpens iron you know.  The entrance of My words give light to the situation, always Remember that.

No comments: