Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hearing God - April 6, 2013

Do not be alarmed dear one, this fast will pass quickly.  I want you to do the Daniel fast and take communion often.  The less you eat the stronger you will be in the spirit for Me.  I still have much work to do in you and this fast will quicken your deliverance and prepare you for your end-time ministry.

 You are a part of My Bride and you are one of My 144,000.  You are one of My end-time army.  your life of prayer and fasting is part of your preparation.  This will make you strong in Me.  I need you strong.  I need to build you up more in My word.  Ask Me for My gifts of the spirit.  Believe all that I am showing you through your brothers and sisters.  I am giving you discernment now and wisdom is coming to dwell in you.  TRUST Me child.  I am going to do a mighty work in you and then through you.

 Allow Me to purge you, allow Me to flow through you.  Yield to Me, surrender all to Me.  I have heard your prayers.  I have seen your diligence in waiting on Me, I have seen you persevere in reading My word.  I have seen you child, and it pleases Me when you quickly repent and obey when I reveal the hidden things of your heart.  This allows Me to do a deeper cleansing, and truly purge the darkness from your heart and soul.  As you continue to invite Me and My Ruach Ha Kodesh into your daily life, it allows Me to work freely in you now.  As you submit your life as a living sacrifice to Me I am able to do My work in you and cast off the old garment and wineskin and put on you the new garments and wineskin to hold even more of My Spirit now.  You are going to illuminate Me and they will see Me on your face, it is time to reveal the real you, do not be afraid of the change.  I am the one who is transforming you into My Son's image and you are becoming more beautiful to Me as I behold My Son in you.

 Your life is in My hands, I will never let go of you, My dear one.  I am your true King, I am your Elohim, I and My Son are One and We desire to reveal Ourselves in you now.  You are awakening to your gifts and calling.  You will be seen by many, and shunned by most.  I will truly use you now.  You must desire My spiritual gifts.  You must press into Me and lean on Me more and more each day.  I will keep you hidden and sheltered under My wing.  Make yourself strong in Me.  For one day soon I will call you out of your comfort zone and you will have to be ready, strong and yielded to My perfect will for your life.  But the time is not yet.  I will lead you, I will test you, TRUST Me child, for only I know what is best for you, to form My Son's character within you.

You have asked for Me to etch My word in you.  I am doing a deep work in you and I will truly etch My Son, My Yehushua Ha Mashiach in you now.  My word will live and grow bigger in you now.  My heart is becoming one with your heart more and more with each passing day that you draw closer and closer to Me.  Our bond is becoming stronger My love, My dove.  My Spirit is growing strong in you.  You are reflecting Me more each day, soon My manifestation in you will be apparent for all to see.

 Do not be alarmed at their words, some will be in awe of what they see, some will be fearful, some will grow angry.  This will expose the true condition of their hearts.  My presence exposes evil, nothing is hidden from Me.  Read how they (the dark ones) re-acted to My Son, this is how they are going to re-act to you, for they will not see you, they will see My Son in you for the man-child you have birthed is soon coming forth.  The dark ones know they have no power over My Son.  They will have no power over you,  for what will be operating in you is the man-child = a union of you and My Son coming forth on the earth to wage war.  You are becoming a force to be reckoned with.  For the force in you is My Son.

  Oh, how We love our faithful, chosen ones, come forth My Beloved, come forth.  Arise and shine for your light has come.  I am the light of the world.  Follow Me child.  Love Me with all of your heart.  Seek Me now more than ever.  I long to be with you face to face, but for now be content that I am dwelling in you.  Blessed, I say blessed are those who have not seen Me (their invisible God) and yet have believed Me.  I am calling My warriors to arise and come to Me now.  I will speak more on this battle plan, but for now, tune your ear to hear Me through-out the day and night.  Dwell deeply in Me now.  Do Not back off in your search for Me, for I am here, I never leave, I see all that is happening to you.  Your life is in My hands.  I love you child.  My peace I give you.

No comments: