Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hearing God - April 5, 2013

The narrow road is the only way child.  Stay close child.  The cold and the darkness come to test you.  Do not draw back.  Do not draw away from Me.  Press into Me.  Read My word, eat Me and drink Me, I will give you life, I will restore you, I will heal you, I will protect you, I will speak to you in My word.  I am your light in this present darkness.  You must read My word, I have empowered My word to empower you, but, it cannot endue you with it's power unless you read it.  You have to do your part in our relationship.

I speak, you listen.  You read My word, I speak.  You pray, I listen.  As you are filled with My word it brings change into you.  It starts your transformation process.  As you live and encounter things, My word in you rises up out of you to combat the evil of the day and these days are full of evil.  As you wait on Me I pour My Holy Spirit into you, but, you must feed My Spirit My word and let Him grow in you.  The man-child needs to be fed too.  My word brings life and strength to you all.  It is a necessary nourishment for you all.  Do not neglect this.  For you grow weaker by the minute when you do not read My word.  You need to make yourself strong in Me.  You make yourself strong in Me.  You make yourself strong in Me by Waiting on Me, praying, taking communion and reading My word, you should not neglect any of these.  For this is your calling and duty.  I am preparing you to work with Me, but you must do your part.  Do not grow weary or lazy.  Do not become distracted by the cares of this world.  Come to Me child.  Come away with Me.  Lean into Me.  Do not let the spirits of this world draw you away from Me.  This is the final hour.  You need Me to get you through.  You need My guidance.  You need My resources.  Seek Me child, do not neglect Me.  I see you child.  I am watching you.  I see all you are doing and all you are not doing.  You MUST stay close.  You MUST be filled with My oil, My Holy Spirit.  You MUST feed, feed, feed yourself on My word.  Do not starve My Holy Spirit or our man-child.  Stay pure and clean.  Remember Me, when you think of stopping your actions and reading My word - THAT IS ME TRYING TO TELL YOU - STOP, read My word, there is a reason why I am drawing you back to My word.  I have much work to do in you.

 You should obey Me when I lead you, if you obey My still small voice it will go well with you.  But if you ignore it and push it aside, how can I bless you, how can I reveal Myself or manifest Myself to you.  The thoughts that come to you that tell you to stop and read My word or take communion now ARE MY THOUGHTS, it's MY still small voice you are hearing, not your own thoughts and desires.  These thoughts are Mine, they are My desires for you, and when you push them aside and keep doing your worldly things like cleaning, and organizing your craft room, you are disobeying Me.  You are not putting Me first.  This does not please Me child.  This does not honor Me.  I MUST be first in your life.  I WILL be first.  You are in a battle.  This is a battle that you must win.  The enemy is trying to distract you from Me, to disengage your hearing from Me, he is turning My voice into your voice and trying to stop up your ears from hearing Me.  Repent, you MUST engage in this battle, you MUST hear Me and obey immediately, the time for not obeying My voice is over.  You MUST hear Me and immediately obey.  Separate yourself unto Me.  Hear Me child and Obey immediately, and it will go well with you.  This is a serious battle and you MUST be diligent and alert to win this.  I am with you child.  Take heed to My warning.

No comments: