Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hearing God - April 21, 2013

Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees.  Some are in sheep's clothing, but they are wolves.  Just like this morning, they came and told you to come outside but, it was not Me and you knew it was not Me.  My sheep hear My voice and a stranger they will not follow.  This is an important key, to know My voice and My Ways.

 Annette Faith is Mine.  I am the Resurrection and the life.  Lean into Me.  Bring everything to Me.  Trust NO ONE but ME.  I am your Lord and Savior, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, and besides Me there is no other.  Let your days be filled with Me, learn all you can about Me.   I am meek and lowly follow Me, imitate Me.  The more you press into Me the more you will gain strength for your journey.  I am an all consuming fire, let Me have My Way in you, surrender all to Me child, do not doubt My love, or My plan.  I've got you in the palm of My hand and you will not be plucked out.

 Believe Me child, follow close to Me.  Rejoice for you are counted among the worthy to escape many things coming upon the earth.  Dwell in My presence now.  Peace be still and know that I am here.  I am always here.  I never leave you child.  I watch you, I watch everything about you, for you are Mine and I love you.

Song:  "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you..."

Many will come in My name, trying to deceive you and draw you away from Me.  Stand firm.  Beware of the deceivers.  Enjoy the process of seeking Me.  My Word will reveal much to you now, I am unlocking My Word for you.  My Word will bring life to you, it is an extension of Me, for I am the Word of God made flesh.  My Word is a living entity.  It is a power source for you.  Abide in Me there, abide in Me here as you wait before Me.  Abide in Me throughout your day.  Keep Me ever before you.  Drink deeply from My well and feast abundantly at My table.  Taste and see that I am good.  I am your all-n-all.  I provide for My own.

 I will not lead you down a bunny trail that has no purpose.  I have a plan and it is unfolding beautifully.  This is the end of time, the age is closing and a new age is about to begin.  You are privileged to live in the generation that will witness everything I have said in My Word come to pass.  Many who have gone before you have wanted to see these things, but, you My child, My precious one will see everything unfolding.  Do not fear, I have told you beforehand so that you will know when it comes to pass and understand the great mysteries of the days ahead.

  I am thrilled to be sharing them with you.  Hide yourself in Me child.  Do not be alarmed, everything must come to pass to fulfill the scriptures for they are TRUE and ALIVE !  Read My Scriptures, I am unlocking much in these days for you.  I am AWESOME and POWERFUL and I want to reveal My GLORY to you.

 If you seek to know Me more, much will be revealed to you.  I reward all seekers of the TRUTH.  For I am TRUTH, I am the absolute TRUTH.  Rejoice there are many delightful things in store for you.  Do not back off in your diligent search for Me.  Come, the Spirit and the Word say come.  I will answer thee.  TRUST NO ONE BUT ME !

No comments: