Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hearing God - April 2, 2013

You did not put Me first today.  But, you have thought on Me and prayed since you arose this morning and that is good, but, I must caution you child to come to Me first, wait before ME first, I have much to download into your spirit, but, I can only do this as you wait upon ME.

You are in a battle now dear one, you need to Rest in Me, come arise early and come to Me, I will renew your strength, come, even when your flesh is very sleepy, come your enemy has sent a heavy spirit of slumber to draw you away from out time together, you must fight this child.  You will win, get back to fasting soon, My child, My precious one, the enemy is trying to weaken you, stay strong in Me.  I am your strength, I am your source.  I am your all sufficient one.

We are one, you and I, We cannot be separated come child come to Me often during the day and in the evening.  I want to be with you often, separate yourself from your family and come, come to Me child.  I have much I wish to share with you.

You are My little dove and I love you.  But you are a lioness on the inside and you will roar with Me soon.  Never underestimate the inside of a man by looking at the outside of a man.  The outside will tell you nothing.  But, the inside of a man will tell you everything.  I can see all.  I read the inside of a man clearly.  I am the discerner of hearts, and you will be too, for I have put My Spirit in you and you will be able to discern the heart of man.  You have always had this ability within you, you can see things in the eyes of people that most cannot see, you see much, but you understand little.  But, I will reveal to you what you are seeing, I am unlocking your abilities.  Be careful child, for whom much is given, much will be required.

 Stay close to Me now, I am your source.  I alone have the keys to your destiny.  I am the key master and I alone will reveal when it is time to unlock your abilities, do not worry, TRUST ME.  I will lead you step by step, I will train your hands to war for Me.

 Humble yourself, surrender all to Me and I will reveal My mysteries to you.  Your destiny is just ahead and I will guide you, invite Me into your life daily, and I will come and we will do great things together.

 Time is short.  Behold, I come.  Stay ready, be prepared to act when I tell you to.  Don't re-act to something.  Act as I do, speak as I do.  Follow My lead.  Your future is at the door.  I am calling your "man-child" to come forth.  It's a new day.  It's a new season in My Kingdom.  All is well, come forth child, come forth.

Close your eyes and listen.  What do you Hear?

I answer:  "I hear the shofar's blowing.

What do you see?

Vision:

  I see a small child wearing a red superhero child costume, hiding behind a wall and I see an adult male dressed in a mature red superhero costume standing behind the little child (boy) and there are other adult people (possibly angels) wanting to help the small child in the battle but the adult male says "No...Wait..., let's see what he can do".
This is the man-child you have given birth to.  He will talk like Me (I am the adult male).  He will walk like Me, He will act like Me.  Keep your focus forever strong on Me.  The child will grow, you have given birth to a seven year old, he will grow rapidly and progress in My Kingdom.  Do not fear.  TRUST Me.

What do you see child?

Vision:

 I see a large fresh water pond or lake with trees and birds, the water is clear and still, and there is a bird flying over the water.

Yes, you have seen clearly, the bird is you My love, My little dove, you will soar with Me, the still water is Me and represents My presence in you, in the form of My peace.  Rest in Me child, as the storms come you will rest in Me, I will keep you in perfect peace as you keep your mind stayed and focused on Me.  I am here child.  I am with you always.  Stay with Me child.

No comments: