Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hearing God - April 3, 2013

I am here child.  Trust in Me.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  Make yourself strong in Me.  Read My word.   Remember My Ways.  I Am TRUTH.  All else is a lie.  Think on pure things, do not allow your thoughts to wander down paths of unrighteousness, for these are evil seeds sent to do you harm.  Stay on the paths of love, purity, peace and harmony in your thoughts and in your re-actions to things.  I am your peace-maker.  My children should always walk in paths of peace and righteousness.  This sets you apart from the unrighteous ones on the earth.  By keeping a guard at your gates:  Mind, Eyes, Ears, Mouth...you are awake and alert to the enemies tactics.

  For the battle is fierce and he is sending an onslaught of negativity to you to drain your oil, and to zap your strength.  Be wise, be on guard, be alert, be vigilent.  These are serious times.  Do not stray from Me child, stay close, even closer if you can.  Press into Me.  Come to Me for understanding.  Bring all your questions to Me.  I am willing to help you in all things, nothing is hidden from Me, many things are hidden from you, for it is not needful for you to know everything.  It is harmful and burdensome to know everything.

 I will reveal to you what I want you to know, when I want you to know it.  Trust Me, do not stray off of this path with Me.  I will warm your heart and strengthen your soul.  My light will burn out the darkness in you and around you.  Focus on Me and all will go well with you.  I am the light of the world.  You need Me to survive in the days ahead.  I will keep you in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Me.  Purity is a choice and will take effort on your part to maintain.  Keep all your gates guarded.  Be diligent, be strong in ME.

 Use My name, use My word.  Lift your voice and command the darkness (whatever you encounter that is not of Me) to flee and it will.  Your words have power.  You're a creative force to be reckoned with.  Feed your man-child, he is growing, he needs to be strong in Me, for I will use him in the coming days.

You are a mighty warrior in My Kingdom.  You have great abilities within you.  DO NOT shrink back from the battle, I chose you to live in this end-time day you will lead many others to Me.  Let your life shine with Me illuminating your paths.  Your light will draw others to Me, for they will want, they will hunger for your peace, for your love, for your perspective on what is going on around them.  For what they see in you is Me, they will be drawn to you, like a moth to a flame.  When they ask you, tell them about your personal relationship with ME.  Show them the way to get to Me.  Show them the way home.

 We are on this journey together.  We are going to find the lost souls, the deceived souls, and the discouraged elect.  Do not look for them on your own, I will send them to you.  I will make it clear who I want you to minister to, how I want you to minister to them, and when I want you to minister to them.  I will light your way.

 Do nothing apart from ME.  I am the way maker, pay attention to My voice, pay attention to My unctions, pay attention to what you see.  Live with your eyes wide open and your ears attuned to My voice.  We will do much together, follow Me child, I alone know the way.  

No comments: