Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - April 18, 2014

Buy the Cepher, you will need it, I want to show you many things in it, it will bless you and I will reveal much to you in it.  I am pleased that you are pressing into Me so tightly.  I am pleased that you are eagerly waiting on Me.  It shows Me your heart and your desire.  It's beautiful to watch you as you grow in hunger for Me.  It's a gift to Me, a precious gift, and it pleases Me child, it pleases Me.  I love you, from the east to the west, there is no end to My love for you.

Abide in Me and I will show you My mysteries.  I will reveal My hidden truths.  There is much to learn of Me and so little time left.  My light over you grows brighter and brighter with each passing day.  Your lamp is trimmed, your oil is full, keep it this way, DO NOT forsake what you are doing.  Your days grow brighter and brighter as you dwell and abide in Me.  My Bride We are one.  My reflection in you is bright, My character in you is growing and developing.  My love in you is ever expanding each day.  I am pleased that you are quick to repent as I reveal things to you, it allows Me to scrub and cleanse you deeply.  It allows Me to remove the spots and blemishes and wrinkles as they bubble up.  I am delivering you of much unrighteousness and your wedding garment is beginning to glow.  Press into Me child and allow Me to do a deep and thorough work within you.  Many are called to this, but few are chosen that will allow Me to complete My work within them.

 Be patient as you wait upon Me for your daughter's softball, and school needs, I will answer thee and show you the way.  I am here.  Listen My child, the life of the spirit is here, this is what you were created for, to live in Me, to dwell in Me, to talk to Me, not to just live an ordinary disconnected life, but to live life to the fullest in Me, and with Me.  You should never feel lonely (that is a deception of the enemy) for I am always here.  You can always talk to Me and I will talk to you.  Satan wants to make you feel lonely so you will seek others to commune with and be entrapped and snared by their lies.  This is not My plan, My plan and desire is to commune, love and guide each person individually down their life's path.  It's in the place of intimacy that doors are opened and secrets are revealed.  I am willing to give direction to all who are willing to come to Me and ask.  To come and wait before Me.  To focus all their heart, soul and mind on Me.

I will not strive with man forever, the door is closing to some.  But, you My child, to you the door will always remain open as long as you do not stray,  and keep diligently seeking Me.  We are on this life journey together.  I am here.  I will never leave you alone.  Draw near and hear.  Heed My instructions and warnings and it will go well with you.

TRUST ME child, trust only Me.  Beware of leaven in people and their words.  Stay separated from people and lean into Me.  You must discern their words, be careful.

No comments: