Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - April 17, 2013

Listen to your still small voice, some call it your conscience, it's not your conscience - it's Me.  I am here, I am always here.  I am the one that guides you.  Even before you knew Me, I was guiding you.  When you hear "their conscience was seered" it means that I will not strive with man forever, I will tell them the TRUTH and guide them in good decisions to keep them on My righteous path, but, if they choose not to listen to Me, after awhile I will leave them to their own lusts and sinful desires.  I will turn away from them and leave them in their muck and mire of their own choosing.  That is why it is so important to listen and wait on Me, and to stay close to Me now.  I will never lead you astray.  When you come willing to hear Me, I will always reward you, stay diligent in your search for Me.  Keep seeking Me with your whole heart, I am not far from you.  Press into Me child.  Do not fear, for fear is not of Me.  Stay hidden under My wing now, abide in Me.  Focus on Me always, I am coming for you soon, DO NOT doubt this, My words are TRUE.  You know Me child.  Stay strong in Me, Endure - Be Patient, I will never forsake you.  Order the Cepher today, you will learn much of Me in it.  I will reveal more and more of Me as you press into Me and seek My face, beloved don't stop, We are so close to the end.  I am your assurance.  I am yours and you ARE MINE.  I will come for you !

No comments: