Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - April 16, 2013

I am here child.  You need only to quiet yourself and ask for Me and I will answer you.  My ways are not your ways child.  Let Me lead you.  Allow Me to guide your footsteps.  Focus on Me child, do not let your mind wander to other things.  To hear Me clearly, you must make a choice to listen.  I require your full attention.  As you focus on Me I will speak clearly.  But, as your mind wanders to other things you break communication with Me and you lose your hearing.  Do Not grow weary in paying attention to Me when I am speaking to you.  You need to hear Me clearly.  So, listen carefully, be focused on Me.  My intent is to train your ear to hear Me and to train your heart to obey Me and to train your feet to stay on My paths of righteousness, peace and love.

 Every time you come to wait on Me, you make a choice to hear Me.  You make a choice to draw close to Me and listen, and I will reward your efforts.  Draw close to Me and I will draw close to you.  If you seek Me, you shall find Me.  I am King and Lord of all.  I love you child, I love that you love Me and take time to develop our relationship.  We are becoming strong together.  My friend, I know you.  I am pleased with you.  Are you pleased with Me? Yes, I know you want more of Me, and I will reveal more to you as I see fit.  Hold fast our relationship.  Keep Me ever before you as your first love.  Do not tarry from coming to Me child.  I love to speak to you and I love to hear from you as well.

You are a child of the King and it will go well with you in the coming days.  Keep doing what your doing, keep filling yourself up with Me, keep reading My word, keep taking communion, keep waiting on Me, keep praying and NEVER doubt My love for you, NEVER doubt that I am here, even if I'm silent, I am still here, I will never leave you.  I am coming for you child.  Remember, I test, test, test My true children.  My daughter you were created for Me.  My daughter arise to your calling, search for Me in your daily activities.  Seek to find Me in all your tasks, for I am here with you.  Ask Me to reveal Myself to you during your day.

 Do not fear the things you hear about happening in the world.  I have already told you many things are coming to the land now.  You keep your eyes on Me.  You press into Me and let Me lead you.  I will always protect you.  I am your source.  I am your light in the darkness.  Let My light shine in you now.  Let My love shine through you now.  No one, no nothing can pluck you out of My Father's hand.  You are Mine, My Beloved, you are Mine and I take care of My Own.  TRUST ME child.  Gross darkness is about to cover the earth, but, Remember, I have placed you in Goshen, these things will not affect you.  You are sealed in Me.  You are protected.  I am your source.  Do not stray from Me child.  Daughter arise, your hour is almost come, arise into your destiny with Me.  I love you, I will never let you go, for you are Mine.  I have written you on the tablet of My heart and We will soon be together.

  Encourage your brothers and sisters in the faith.  Strengthen the feeble hands and the weak knees.  Many hearts will fail for fear of what is coming upon the land.  You must teach them to hear Me for themselves. You must teach them to use My name and word to fight the enemy onslaught.  This battle is real.  This battle is deadly, anyone not sheltering in Me now is fair game for the enemy.

Remember My love, My perfect love casts out all fear.  Dwell deeply in My love.  Abide in Me, I will bring across your path the ones I want you to teach, ask Me who I want you to talk to and ask Me what to say each day.  I will show you the way.

 You are My friend, and I will speak plainly to you, for you have chosen to hear Me.  Many will come to you for protection.  But, only I can protect them, these you must teach how to come to Me themselves, teach them how to hear Me, they each need Me personally.  I'm the invisible and personal God.  I require intimacy with each one of My children, only I know the way home for each one.  Only I can reveal the plans I have for each individual life.  I am the life giver.  I am their source, as they come to you, lead them to Me, show them the way you found Me and I will do the rest.

I will put a hunger in these to find Me, for I will be the only constant in the storms.  Ready yourself child you will soon be called upon.  I will go with you, you are not alone.   Abide in Me.  Let your light shine.  Let My love wash over you again.  Drink in My living water, refresh yourself child, the road is narrowing.  Do not stray from this path.  Call upon Me child, when you reach a fork in the road, I will show you the way.  All roads do not lead home.  You need discernment, I am now giving you a discerning spirit.  Let My Ruach Ha Kodesh show you the way in all things and help you discern people and their motives so you will not be deceived.

 Pray diligently for discernment in all decisions you have to make.  Listen to the checks in your spirit, when you encounter people.  My Ruach Ha Kodesh will reveal to you, in the checks in your spirit, who is of Me and who is sent to deceive you.  You must listen carefully to the Ruach Ha Kodesh, He will guide you, and make your way clear.  Heed the Ruach in all things.  He will never mislead you.  He will confirm everything I'm telling you here and in My word.  You must TRUST Us dear one.  My daughter, My Bride, I'm coming for you.  Stay alert.  Watch for Me.  Soon I come.

No comments: