Friday, May 9, 2014

Hearing God - Apirl 15, 2013

You must trust Me child and only Me.  Lean not on your own understanding.  Listen to My voice and obey Me immediately.  Stay the course that you are on and do not stray or change direction, until I tell you to.  You will be protected, I have placed you in Goshen, I have provided a hedge of protection for you.  Do not doubt that you have heard Me.  My still small voice is TRUE.  I am talking to you.  I am your Lord and Savior Yahushua Ha Mashiach.  I will never leave you alone.

  Your life is in My hands.  I am your source and provider in all things.  I am your deliverer.  Shelter in Me child, I am your only hope.  This world is not your home.  I will take you home with Me soon, I come quickly for you child. Stay close and do not stray from the path you are on.  I will tell you when to change your course.  Each of you has a different journey.  Each of you has an individual path with Me, that is why you must be diligent to hear Me for yourself, you must get your own oil from Me personally.  I require different things and acts of obedience from each one of My precious children.  No two journeys are the same.  Each journey is unique to the individual.  No one can take your journey from you and no one can do it for you.

 You must TRUST Me with All your heart, will All your soul and with all your mind.  I will not fail you.  I go before you.  I am your leader.  Hold My hand, I alone know the way, lean into Me, press into Me, do not fear and stray off of your path to leap onto someone else's path that I have placed them on, because their path will not work for you.  My will for you is the path you are on, will you be obedient and drink from the cup that My Father has given you?  The choice is yours, and yours alone.  If you are obedient nothing can pluck you out of My Fathers hand.  We love you child.  Your life in the flesh is so short.  But, your life in the spirit will live forever.  We want you to stay with Us and live with Us.  Your choices now will determine your destiny.

 Stay close to Me, Abide in Me, dwell deeply in Me, I love you, I cast out fear, DO NOT fear, fear has no place in Me.  I am love,  TRUST Me child, I will take care of you and your family.  Stay strong in Me, Do Not doubt My words to you, DO NOT  doubt that I will provide for you.  You are being tested again.  These thoughts that are troubling you are not from Me.  The enemy is trying to use fear and scare tactics to pull you off of your path with Me.  Stand firm and rebuke them in My name, command them to go.  I am dwelling in you.  Arise and use My words, imitate Me, what have you learned in My word, act like Me.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  There is much in you now child, much of Me is in you, use Me, call on Me, act as I act - these are your weapons of war.  This battle will intensify child.  DO NOT grow weary in the battle.  DO NOT fear or give in to fear.  Raise up your faith as a shield and use My word as your sword and make war !

You are not weak, you are strong in Me, you are not feeble, you are strong in Me.  You do not turn to the left or the right.  You stay the course in Me, you climb higher in Me.  I have equipped you for this war, and you are well able to be victorious in Me.  Stand firm now My child, do not waver.  Stay strong.  I am coming for you.  Let My light light the way for you, put your hand in My hand, and put your feet in My footprints, We will do this together, We will not be deterred. 

No comments: