Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hearing God - April 12, 2013

My child come to Me often today I am here for you.  I know the things that are required of you , you must try everyday to put Me first before the cares of this world start crowding in and demand your time.  Seek Me early My little one.  I am here.  I love you.  You need to hear from Me first everyday, do not neglect our time together.  This is important for your development and strengthening.  Be ready, watch for Me, for you do not know when I will come, do not let Me find you sleeping (neglecting our relationship), stay close to Me child, live in Me.  Dwell deeply in Me.  Stay on the path of obedience and humility to Me.  The narrow road is narrowing.  TRUST Me child.  TRUST Me Only.  I will lead you by the hand.  Let My light guide you, let My light in you shine forth for all the world to see.  You are Mine.  You are reflecting Me now, as in a mirror.  Stand firm in your faith.  Put on your spiritual armor everyday.  Keep doing what your doing, remain strong.  Pray more, read My word more.  Live in Me child, live richly in Me.  I am going to lift you up in the spirit and take you to another level soon. Stay ready, focus on Me, My dear one, I am here.

No comments: