Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hearing God - April 11, 2013

I am here child, I am here.  My Kingdom is within you and I will manifest My Kingdom on the earth.  I will protect you always, I will never leave you alone.  You are Mine and I love you.  You need to be ready, for in such an hour as you think not I come.  Stay full of Me, keep your lamp trimmed and full of My oil, do not let your oil drain out, stay full.   Study My word child, I am downloading much into you now.  Time is short.  Do not delay or tarry in the ways I have shown you to draw close to Me.  Wait on Me, pray, take communion, fast, eat and drink Me-feed the holy spirit and the man-child daily - daily - do not tarry in this - it is very important.  I must have you strong NOW !  There is great change coming in the earth.  TRUST Me child, I will always take care of you.  You are Mine.  Use your faith to remain strong in Me.  I am your source.  My strength is shown in your weakness.  Press into Me, and you will be refreshed and renewed and made strong.  Do not doubt My love for you, DO NOT doubt My faithfulness, TRUST Me child, in all things give thanks, in everything praise Me.  I am watching you, I will deliver you, I will protect and reward you for your faithfulness.  I Am the I AM.  Shelter in Me, in the midst of every storm.  You are not alone child, I am here.  TRUST in Me and all will go well for you.  Nothing is impossible for Me, for I am the God of "I'm Possible".

Song:  "Great and Mighty is He (clap 3X), Great and Mighty is He (clap 3X), Clothed in Glory arrayed in Splendor, Great and Mighty is He (clap 3X)"

Nothing can stop My plans, and nothing can pluck you out of My hand, for you are Mine, My Beloved little dove, My Bride, My holy one, I am pleased with you child.  You are beautiful to Me.  The more you grow in knowing Me, the more beautiful you become.  Your light is shining now.  You are reflecting Me, and that pleases Me.  Your life is changing now.  You are like a caterpillar about to cocoon (for a little while) and then emerging into a beautiful butterfly.  The process is breathtaking.  I rejoice in seeing My precious Son in you.  Hold fast child, no matter how difficult or painful the process is, it's almost done.  Persevere child, seek Me in your pain.  Come to Me in your confusion, I will show you the path.  I am all you need.  Your journey with Me is beautiful to Me.  I love you child, for you are Mine - Marked and Sealed in Me, and I will not lose you.  Believe Me.  Your constant struggles allow your character to be shaped and conformed into My Son's image.  Your reactions to your circumstances allow Me to see your reflection.  You are a mirror child Remember that, and what you are reflecting shows forth what you truly are.  If you see anything negative or ugly - Repent immediately and cast it down.  Remember My Son's Ways, study how He reacted and what His reflection of Me looked like, learn from Him, He is your constant source of instruction.  The narrow road is not easy, but it is truly the only way.  Stay on this narrow road, stay the course, do not step one foot off of this path that I alone have put you on.  I alone will guide you, I alone know the way.  Lean into Me child in all things let Me direct your way.  Not all paths will lead you home.  Many turns and detours will lead you to hell, you must choose wisely child, beware, heed, My warning - do not step one foot off the path I have placed you on.  I am here, but you must stay yielded to Me.  I am your light in the darkness, follow My light, hold My hand, let Me cover you with the kisses of My mouth, let Me shelter you under the protection of My wing.  I am with you child.  

No comments: