Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hearing God - May 11, 2014

Song:  "...and all the people said amen, wh o o o o oa, and all the people said amen, give thanks to the Lord for all He has done...and all the people said amen..."

Focus on Me child, I am here.  I am in the world, but I am not of the world.  I created the world and everything in it, it is a reflection of Me.  You can see Me in the water, in the wind, in the tree's, in the sky, in the animals, in the insects, in mankind, each has an attribute that reflects Me.  I desire to see My Reflection in all things.  It's there, if you look for Me you shall surely see Me.  I am in all things for I am the breath of all things.  I am limitless.  Remember the scriptures that tell you, you see through the glass darkly.  Well, the glass is a mirror, My word is the glass, when your spiritual eyes are closed you can't see much.  But as you come and come and come and peer through the mirror, the darkness is broken and light begins to break in as I open your spiritual eyes, it's a process.  As you journey inward you "see" more of Me.  You begin to experience Me on a whole new level.  To see Me, you must persevere, it's an act of due diligence.  I am a rewarder of those who seek Me, who look for Me, who search for the Pearl of a Great Price, I shall not disappoint My true seekers.  For I shall show Myself to each one.  As you draw closer, I become more and more clear.  Draw closer dear one.  I love you.  It is well with thee.  As you discover the faults in others, do not judge.  Only walk in love, for love is the key to break through the darkness and rescue the perishing.  

No comments: