Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - Sept.14, 2013

Daughter, you are My dove, My little dove and nothing can separate you from Me.  I will take you home soon.  Do not fear, Rebuke fear.  Stay in faith.  Cling to Me like never before.  I love you.  Peace be still and know that I am God.  Nothing happens that I don't allow.  I see all.  I know all.  I will recompence and reward all.  Your life is in Me.  I know you, and it will go well with you.  It is well with your soul, for you trust Me in all things, and that pleases Me child, that pleases Me.  I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me, and you have found Me.  I will never let you go.  Stay close now.  Change is coming.  Remain strong in Me.  Never take your eyes off of Me.  Pack your bag, you will be traveling soon.

No comments: