Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 15, 2013

I only have dreams recorded for the 16, 17, and 18 I do not have the interpretations so I will not blog them at this time.

This is what I heard for the 15th:

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord God delivers them up out of them all.  Where will you be tomorrow, only I know.  For I hold you in the palm of My hand.  Nothing escapes Me, My little one, nothing goes unnoticed.  My plan is unfolding now.  I am in charge of everything.  TRUST no one but Me.  I am your life force.  I am your saving grace.  I am your all sufficient one.  I will deliver you from all your troubles and trials.  You will live with Me one day.  Soon, very, very soon I will take you home with Me.  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.   I will come.  Look for Me always.  For I come in a moment that you think not.  Be ready, stay ready.  Repent often, do not let much time pass between thinking of Me and Repenting.  For this cleanses you from your stains, blemishes and wrinkles, it allows Me to remove all of the unrighteousness that builds up in and on you daily in this fallen world.  I am alive in you.  I go before you and beside you.  I am also your rear guard.  Nothing escapes Me.  I will protect you child trust me in all things and circumstances.  I am alive in you, and I never leave you.

No comments: