Monday, April 14, 2014

Hearing God - April 12, 2014

Song:  "Praise the name of Jesus, Jesus, Jesus"

You're not focusing on Me.  When you focus on Me, you can hear Me.

Song:  "Come away with Me, ah ah ah ah ah, come away with Me into a quiet place of rest"

Eye has not seen nor has the thought entered into man the splendor and majesty that awaits My people. For My faithful and true followers this life will be an affliction for a little while and then all will be revealed in My Fathers perfect time and will.  No one knows the hour.  No one knows exactly how everything is going to play out only My Father knows.  I live to do My Fathers will.  You My child must keep your focus on Me at all times.  I want you to be so full of Me that you will not be distracted or deceived.  Many shall be and are deceived right now.  They think they are following Me, but they only give Me lip service.  They do not give Me their hearts.  They do not know Me personally.  Many will say "Lord, Lord let Me in, I'm yours", but I will have to tell them "No, I do not know you, depart from Me ye workers of iniquity".  My true children will not be sinning willfully when I come, they shall and are trying to live holy and pure lives.  They do stumble, but they Repent, and try again and again.  They are not content to live in their sin any longer.  They long to be righteous.  They long to be pleasing to Me.  They long to be with Me.  They do not lust after the worlds treasures any longer.  They do not seek after the pleasures of the earth.  They seek Me for comfort, for love and for pleasure.  They enjoy spending time with Me.  They expect to hear from Me, and they are eager to come and hear from Me.  My children are eager to Know Me More.  They grow restless when they have not made a daily connection to Me.  Their hearts are turned to Me.  Their ears are listening.  Their eyes are watching.  They ponder over My ways.  They seek after Me.  They don't run to and fro seeking a word, no.  They come to Me directly and seek My council, not man's.  These are My children.  These are the one's who belong to My Kingdom.  I long for all to come and get to know Me personally.  I long for each soul to have a relationship with Me.  Alas, it shall not be so.  Man is so wrapped up in his intellect and ensnared by worldly concerns that time slips away and they have no time for Me.  My truth remains hidden and distant from many.  But, I am here and I WILL that everyone hear My calling and come.  Everyone has free will and everyone must make his own personal choice.  But to those who choose wisely, who come and sit at My table they shall be fed.  To those who come and wait before Me at My feet I shall reveal much for they have chosen wisely.  I am what they seek and I will reward and nurture each thirsty heart.  I shall mend their broken places.  I shall heal them, I shall restore them, I shall love them with an unquenchable love.  For this is what I truly long for.  To have a family.  To have a deep personal relationship with each and every one of My sons and daughters.  I speak constantly, but few hear.  I watch, I listen, I record each life, every word, thought or deed.  As you live out your life, I am recording your story.  Every life has a book to record their story.  For I am the one who created each soul.  I am connected to each soul, but each soul has to come and connect itself back to Me.  I am the source of all life.  I am the vine.

My light is in you child.  Your lamp is full of oil.  Your lamp is trimmed.  You are My beloved dove and I am well pleased with you.  Oh, My little dove I go with you through out your day.  My peace covers you now dear one, do not worry.  My peace is with you.  Comfort yourself with My peace, cast off dread and worry now.  Tell it to leave and proclaim My peace over your day.

I read your heart child, I know what troubles you without you speaking a word.

Song:  "Peace, peace, wonderful peace, flowing down from the Father above..sweep over My spirit again precious Lord, in fathomless billows of Love..."

No comments: