Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 7, 2013

I am here child. I am pleased with thee.  You are to take one day at a time now.  Focus on Me, lean not on your own understanding.  Much is changing in your world now.  But, I have you in the palm of my hand.  I will always protect you and provide for you.  For you are Mine.  My ways are holy.  You My little dove are to continue on this path of holiness and service unto Me.  Nothing will happen in your life that I do not allow.  Trust Me in all things.  Your eternal summer is here.

 Great shall be the affliction on mankind, but not My chosen few, you are the apple of My eye.  My eyes are always upon you.  Shelter in Me.  Dwell in Me.  Seek to dwell in the spirit more and more.  It is My desire to know you intimately and for you to know Me intimately.  I do not reveal all My secrets to one person.  I reveal different things to different ones.  I choose, who and what I will reveal in My timing.  Many are hearing the shofars blowing now, for great is the hour now in man's destiny.  Do not be dismayed that you are not hearing the shofars.  I have heard your prayers to hear them.  It is enough that you want to hear them.  It is not your time yet.  I will let you know when it is your time.  For now stay hidden in Me.  Stay focused on Me and Me alone.

  Your journey with Me is precious.  No one else can be on this journey with you, each one has to come to Me on their own accord, I will reveal Myself to all who diligently seek Me.  I am God.  You know Me personally, you are willing to listen and obey all My instructions and correction.  You want to put Me first in all things, you want to hear Me so you hear Me.  You are one of My vessels, a light in the darkness.  As gross darkness comes, your light will shine brightly and you will be a beacon for all.  You will draw people to Me.  By your words you will direct people to Me.  You will show them how to find Me.  You will be an encourager to the lost.

  Much is in the works now.  You are Mine and I will never let you go.  Drink deeply now of My love.  Drink deeply now of My presence, walk now My beloved in My peace.  Carry My peace with you wherever you go.  I love you, I love you, daughter you are home in Me.  Daughter you are dear to Me, for I know your heart.  As a deer pants for water, your soul longs after Me.  As you come before Me and wait on Me, you are refreshed and restored, for in My presence is fullness of joy.  Do not fear.  I have not sent to you a spirit of fear.  Rebuke fear whenever you encounter it.

 I am love, be filled now with My love. Rest now in Me, My little one, My dove.  All will go well with you.  I am here.  I have cleansed you from all unrighteousness, it is well with your soul.  I have heard your prayers for your mom and I accept them and have cleansed her from all unrighteousness, I will soon take her home with Me, for it is well with her soul.  This bed of affliction is momentary, but I am eternal and she will live with me throughout eternity.  She is one of My saints, but not My Bride, you My beloved dove are a part of My Bride and I will require much from you in the days ahead.  Stay ready and willing to hear Me, you must constantly repent immediately when I correct or convict you, keep yourself clean and your garments spotless and without blemishes.  You are beautiful to Me and I love you dearly, you and I are one.  Do not be troubled by what I am doing in and through others, though you do not understand.  It is enough.  They are on their own journey with Me, just as you are.  Peace be still and know that I am here.

Love
Abba Father and Yehushua HaMashiach

Stay close now little one.

No comments: