Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 10, 2013

I am here child, I see you.  Do not worry about the others.  Keep your focus on Me..  Stay close to Me now.  As far as the east is from the west I will never leave you.  My comfort is forever.  I do not forsake My own.  Those who trust in Me will never be disappointed.  I love you child, you are Mine.  I am not a man that I should lie.  I am God.  What I tell you will happen is going to happen.  My ways are not your ways.  Trust Me child and all will go well with you.  Repent often and keep your garment white and free of spots or blemishes.  Behold, I come quickly.

 Stay ready.  Be strong in Me.  You must fight the good fight of faith.  I am here.  Do not fear.  I have already gone before you and made a way for you.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord God delivers them out of them all.  Your mom is with Me now.  If you would have been up waiting for Me yesterday, I would have told you before you got the call.  I am here and do not leave My beloveds.  I see all their trials and pains.  Everything has a purpose, you may not see it or understand it, but Trust Me, everything has a purpose, every trial or test that comes your way is for refining you and making you fit for My Kingdom.  Compassion comes from your experiences.  Perseverance and Endurance is developed in the trial.  Longsuffering is only given to a few... the ones who don't quit.  The ones who TRUST Me to the end, like your mom.

  Love grows in the midst of great pain, and flows out of the ones who have suffered much.  My love is a gift, it is to be shared.  My love will sustain you in every test and trial you face.  Never give up, for I never give up on you.  Each of you has a journey to Me.  All roads do not lead home.  Only those who TRUST Me in all things and endure till the end will find their place in Me.  I leave no one out, but each must come to Me alone.  Those who diligently seek Me out for themselves WILL find Me and not be disappointed.  Tell them behold, I come quickly.
Be ready.

No comments: