Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 5, 2013

You do not hear Me because you do not listen.  My still small voice can be heard when you quiet yourself and your voices in your head that are trying to draw you away from Me.  I am here.  You just need to diligently seek Me out and patiently wait upon Me.  When you can't hear Me, I am testing you.

You have not heard the shofars blowing, but yet you believe they are blowing, that is faith and that pleases Me.  Trust Me child, in all things, My WILL will be done.  I am God, and there is no other.  Man must know and understand that I am God.  I will show forth My power and might, and all will know that I am the I am.  You are Mine, My beloved and I will take care of you.  I will provide and I will protect you.  Do not worry over your mom she is coming home soon.  Do not worry over your brother, he has his own journey with Me.  You focus on your own journey with Me.

  I will now reveal Myself through My power in the earth.  Stay close to Me child, closer and closer, do not turn to the right or the left, but keep on the path I have put you on.  I love you, My little one and I will never forsake you.  Lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Me and I will direct your path.  Stay with Me.  Keep your faith till the end, and all will go well with you.  I am with you, till the end.

No comments: