Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 4, 2013

My child you are here, you are faithful, that pleases Me.  Many say they love Me, but they do not come to Me, they do not seek Me out, they do not listen to Me.

 If you do not listen how will you know what I'm saying today.  How will you know what I want you to do.  Do not doubt you hear Me, believe you are hearing Me.  I come and reveal Myself to all who are truly, diligently seeking Me.  I want you to know Me.  I want to reveal Myself to you.

 This is the beginning of a new year, Rosh Ha Shana.  Much will happen this year that has never happened before.  Trust Me and keep going no matter what happens on your earth.  I am here with you always.  My plan is unfolding before you.  I am your keeper.  Trust Me child.  I am your waymaker.  Live in Me, dwell in Me.  Keep your focus on Me.  My light in you will draw people to you.  My voice will guide you in all your ways, do not fear.   I love you My little one, I am here.

No comments: