Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 30, 2013

My beloved child, I am here.  I know My plans for you.  I will always take care of you.  You are Mine.  I love you.  You are special.  My heart and your heart are connected.  We are one.  I live in you.  You can always find Me from within, never forget this.  This is a key to your eternal destiny.  True life is in Me.  True love is in Me.  True happiness is in Me.  The TRUTH is Me.  I alone and the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.  Destiny will always bring a soul to me.  I will not force anyone to come to Me.  I will not force anyone to love Me.  All, must choose, each has a free-will. Each one must come to Me, each one must yield to Me.  Each one must willingly allow Me to Reign in them.  I am the keeper of all hearts.  I am the restorer of all souls.  Without Me you are all weak.  With Me you are all strong.  Your strength lies in your relationship with Me.

***Note:  I heard a Shofar blowing inside of Me, then I heard

Do you hear it child.  The Shofars are blowing.  I am unstopping your ears.  I am allowing you to hear. Believe Me child.

Vision:  I saw a window white with a white curtain open and blowing, the sky was covered with beautiful blue, sky blue glitter.  I asked what is this?  He answered:  It is Me, My child, come with Me.  Then the glitter made a staircase.  "Come", He beckoned.  I started on the staircase, but my focus was broken and I became distracted and lost the vision.

You must keep your focus on Me.  You must not become distracted in your pursuit of Me.  I love you child.  I will always provide for you.

No comments: