Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 1, 2013

Do not worry child, I will take care of your brother, he has his own journey to Me.  You, My dear one must focus on Me.  I will direct your steps.  Trust Me in everything.  I am your source.  I am all you need.  Nothing is impossible for Me.   I will protect you and provide for you.  You are Mine My little one, you are Mine.  I will shelter you under My wings.  Live in Me.  Dwell in Me.  I am everything you need.  Your heart is Mine.  I have examined you and you are clean before Me.  You must not doubt My provision for you.  Great are My plans for you.  I will do much through you, My dear one.

Stay the course with me.  Do not look to the right or the left.  Do not concern yourself with the plight of others.  I have not called you to take on the burdens of others.  I will not provide for what I have not told you to do.  Follow after Me, with your whole heart and lean not on your own understanding.  Each life must choose Me for themselves.  Each one must come to Me themselves.  Only then will My blessings come.  Only then will My healings flow.  I am the source of all.  But, I force no one to submit to Me, all must make their own choices.  All must be willing to come.  I am here for all who seek Me with their whole heart.  I am willing to help, but all must come to Me by themselves, I force no one.  Everyone must choose who they will serve.  I desire loyalty above all else.  I must have your whole heart.  Your life is in My hands, My little one, My dove.  I will always provide for you.  I will keep you before My eyes.  You are Mine, and no one can pluck you from My hand.  Shelter in Me.  Dwell deeply in Me.  Trust me for everything.  I am all you need.

No comments: