Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 29, 2013

I am here child.  I have been here watching you sleep.  You are precious and beautiful to Me.  I love you My Bride and We will be together soon.  My Kingdom comes through the heart of man and will permeate the entire earth.  I will examine every heart and deal with each one individually.  I will reward all for their deeds, thoughts and actions.  My ways are not your ways.  My thoughts and plans are not limited by human intellect or reason.  There is a reason and a purpose for everything that happens to you.  Trust Me child in everything.  My light has come to you and My Kingdom is manifesting through you, My beloved little dove.  Do not fear anything.  Cast it off, cast it out and away from you.  My child fear should have no place in you.  Rest in Me.  Live and dwell deeply in Me.  Peace be still and know that I am God.  Carry My peace with you My dear one.  Live in Me.  Let Me lead you each and everyday, for I am here, I do not stray from you.  Stay close now, and do not stray from Me, I am your source.  I am all you need.

No comments: