Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 22, 2013

Stay the course My child, do not look back.  There is more going on than what you see.  I am here.  I am always with you.  You are my beloved, and I will never let you go.

  Trust Me in everything.  I will be with you throughout the day.  You are never alone.  I have My angels stationed all around you and they will be with you throughout the service today.  Your mom is with Me now.  She is in good hands.  She is in the garden visiting with friends.  She will never be lonely again.  Her journey home to me is complete.  But, yours is not.

  Press on My child.  Live each day focused on Me and Me alone.  I will direct your daily path.  Trust Me and My Holy Spirit within you, that unction you feel is My Holy Spirit directing and guiding you home.  Focus on Me, I will heal her (my daughter) foot.  The task before you is great.  But, I go before you.  Do not lose hope.  Remain strong in Me.  Rest in Me.  Dwell in My peace.  Take My peace with you.

SSSShhhhhh...Be still....and know that I am God.

Remain strong in Me, I need you strong in Me in the coming days ahead.  I will deliver you from all your tests and trials.  Much is coming.  Prepare yourself spiritually daughter, you were born to lead the weak.  You were born to light the path to Me.  You are one of My chosen vessels to finish this course with Me.  Remain strong in Me.  You have been faithful through every test and trial.  I am pleased with you daughter.

 Arise with healing in your wings, let love and power drip from your tongue as the honey from the comb.  Let Me guide your words through out today.  No one comes into the light, except through Me, I draw them.  I alone deal with every heart.  I require complete surrender to Me and My will.  I call everyone, but, alas few come.  They have excuse after excuse.  But still I call.  I am not willing to lose even one soul.  But each soul must be willing to hear Me and surrender all to Me.  When you surrender and open the door of your heart then I come in and guide you down the path to Me.

 Each soul has an individual path to Me.  Each journey is unique.  I talk all the time, but few listen as you do.  You are willing to hear.  So, you hear.  Not many days from now your world will change.  Do not worry about tomorrow.  Do not fear.  For I have already made a way for you.  Listen carefully and speak when I tell you to.

 Your candle has been lit, I have searched you deeply and you My beloved little dove are clean.  I can only use clean vessels.  Without purity no one will see God.  Keep yourself pure My beloved.  I am willing to help you every step of the way.  You must ask for My help, and keep inviting Me in.  As long as you yield to Me I will help you.  I love you.  Do not fear what you will see. You My child, My dear one ae strong in Me.  You will see many things.  Behold, I come quickly.  Keep your lamp trimmed and lit.  Repent often and keep yourself pure before Me.  Do not doubt that I am here, I am here always.  I may feel distant, but I am not, I am here.

No comments: