Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 20, 2013

Focus on Me, I alone am your source.  I know your beginning and your end.  I will lead you in all truth and righteousness.  Much is coming to your earth.  Do not fear.  I will provide for you and protect you. Do not worry about others.  I will deal with everyone according to My will.  You, My child are to follow Me.  Do not look to the right or the left, stay close to Me and do not stray.  I am right here with you, every step of the way.  Trust Me.  Stay close.  Listen to Me only.  Follow Me.  I have great plans for you.  Our journey is beginning to heat up.  It's an exciting time.  Don't quit on Me.  Don't doubt Me ever.  Stay strong in Me.  I am the all sufficient one.  I will make all things new.  Are you ready child, it's going to be a rough ride in parts.  But Remember I go before you, and I am with you always, even unto the end.

No comments: