Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 23, 2013

I am here child, I never leave your side.  I will always be here for you.  Change is here.  It is time for My Kingdom to come.  Do not look to your past.  Look to your future in Me.  Focus on Me.  Your life is in My hands.  I am in control of all things.  I will lead you, I will guide you.  All you have to do is follow Me.  I am here to help you, in all things.  Trust Me.  Draw strength from Me.  Dwell in Me.  Live in My peace.  I love you child.  I will soon take you home with Me.  There is much still to do.  Wait on Me daily.  Draw closer now My dear one.  Watch and witness what I am doing on the earth now.  I will protect you in everything.  Do not worry.  Do not fear.   I am here My child.  Peace, be still and know, I am here.  I will provide everything you need.

No comments: