Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 13, 2013

My child, My child great change is coming to the earth.  Get ready for it, do not fear the changes for I will protect and keep you.  These things must come to pass.  Do not fear for I have already told you about it.  You must trust Me and follow My lead every day.  Change is coming.  You are ready for the change.  Things never seen before in America and on earth are coming, I will shake everything.  I will prosper what I want to prosper.  The time is now to seek Me and find Me.  Do not turn away from Me in your hour of testing.  I will deliver you.  I alone am your source.  Focus on Me child, do not be distracted.  I am all you need.  I am Lord, God, and King of All.

 Many will die soon, do not be dismayed.  My plan is unfolding.  I will preserve you in the days ahead.  Open your mouth and I will fill it.  I will send people your way, speak when I tell you to and stay silent when I tell you to.  Nothing will happen to you that I do not see or allow, TRUST ME child, I will deliver you.  Daughter, you are Mine.

No comments: