Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 12, 2013

You are My beloved Bride and nothing shall by any means harm you.  I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.  You shall witness many things.  Don't be alarmed.  Do not allow fear to reside in you.  I am here.  I dwell in you and with you at all times.  TRUST ME and no one else.  Trust Me in everything.  I will make a way of escape for you.  Listen and hearken to My voice.  I will lead you everyday, trust Me and stay close.

 I will turn your world upside down.  You shall be protected through it all.  Stay close to Me and do not stray.  Many will be afflicted now.  You are not responsible to care for them.  I will tell you who to help and I will tell you when to help.  I will throw many on a bed of affliction, to test and purge them of their sin and iniquity.  Do not interfere with My judgement.  Stay close to Me, stay alert.

Only help those I tell you to.  Focus on Me, I will take care of you and your family.  Trust Me in all things.  Move with Me in all things.  I am here.  I will never let you go.  As far as the east is from the west I love you.  My love for you knows no bounds, nothing shall by any means harm you.

  Do not judge others.  Leave them to Me.  Their life is in My hands.  I choose who lives or dies.  My plans for each one are unfolding now.  You My beloved, are set apart, protected, I will deliver you from these testing times.

 Much cleansing is needed on the earth now.  I will cleanse and heal My land.  The earth is Mine and the fullness there of (everything in it).  I am in charge, do not doubt this fact.  I am your ever present help in time of danger.  Do not be concerned for tommorrow, live day by day in Me.  Your life is in My hands.  I will shelter you My dove, My little one.

 Though the earth shakes and trembles.  Though the mountains fall away and tumble into the sea, I am here, and it will go well with thee.  TRUST Me child.  I will never leave you alone or forsake you.  For you are  Mine and you cling to Me.  I will come for you, but for now, stay alive, live each day in Me and for Me.

 I shall draw many to Me through you.  Do not be deceived by the alien invasion coming.  Or by the cataclysmic events unfolding.  All these things must come, but the end is not yet.  I will protect you and your family.  For you are Mine.  Hold on child, daughter stand firm.

No comments: