Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - April 17, 2014

Oh My child, My dear one it is well with thee.  As you are faithful to come, I am pleased with thee.  As you allow Me I fill more and more of thee with My goodness.  I wish to fill all of My creation with more of Me.  I WILL, that all would come and seek My face and sit before Me.  Keep praying in tongues My dear one, for you are strengthening yourself in Me.  Keep declaring and decreeing health, wholeness and completeness in your body, mind and spirit.  Keep your confession of faith, do not let negative words come out of your mouth.

Do not let worry or fear gain any ground in your mind.  Cast these thoughts out immediately.  Do not think upon the symptoms manifesting in your body, COMMAND THEM TO GO.  Then COMMAND your body to be complete, whole and restored in Me.  Each time you do this you increase your faith.  IT IS working, IT IS manifesting in your body, do not back off.  Keep commanding and declaring wholeness and restoration in your body and you shall surely see it.  This is one of your battlegrounds, you must remain strong and stedfast in your faith.  You have complete control over your own body, I gave you My Authority.  Now, walk in your Authority, so be it.

No comments: