Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 11, 2013

The tribulation starts now.  Everyone alive now will enter it.  Much change is coming, nothing will remain the same.  Nothing you trust in will be able to help.  I honored your prayer and took your mom out before it came.  Now it comes.  TRUST Me only, no one and nothing else.

 Do you hear the dove, I am here child, I never leave you alone.  I am the one who will take you home.  Do not be afraid, do not fear, for I am here.  I love you and will never leave you or forsake you.  I am your greatest resource now.

  Listen carefully to all My instructions.  Pack a backpack for each of you, and be ready to move when I tell you too.  I love you child, TRUST Me, trust only Me.  I will lead you and guide you every step of the way.  Your life is in My hands.   I love you child.  Do not be dismayed by what is coming now upon your earth.  TRUST Me, trust no one else.  Do not doubt My words.  War is coming to America and all the earth, so be it.  I will cleanse this land, I will rebuild this earth, and no evil will stand.  I am almighty God and I do as I please.  No one and nothing controls Me.

 Love is a key in this time ahead.  Surrender is a key in this time ahead.  You must obey Me in all things.  You must not doubt Me when I speak now.  Move forward in Me, do not turn back, keep your eye on the prize "Me".  The road ahead is long and perilous, but I go before you and make a way.  Follow Me, step by step in My footprints.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  I am here child.  Listen to the cooing of the dove.  She does'nt fear, she is at peace and rest in Me, for I alone am her peace and she sings her sweet song for Me, you are My dove and your lifes song is a sweet smelling sacrifice to Me.

As you patiently sit before Me and worship Me and listen, I will speak to you every morning.  I am pouring My oil upon you and filling your lamp.  Keep coming daily to Me no matter where you are.  This is the most important thing you can do right now.

They that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength.  They shall mount up on wings like eagles, they shall run and not grow weary.  They shall hear Me and obey.  They shall go forth in My peace, and nothing shall by any means harm them.  Nothing shall by any means harm you, you are in the palm of My hand.  I have strengthened you for the journey ahead.  Take one day at a time in Me child.  I will lead and guide you.  I am the good shepherd and I will take care of My sheep.  Put no thought for tomorrow.   Live only in today and stay clean and ready.  Focused completely on My coming for you.  For Behold, I come quickly now.  I come for the ones who are looking for Me.  I speak to ALL.  But only the ones who are diligently seeking Me shall hear Me.  I am not a respector of persons, I reward all who diligently seek Me.


No comments: