Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 9, 2013

I am here child.  Much is to be uncovered now for you.  Dig deeply into My word, I have much to share with you My dear one.  My peace will sustain you.  Follow after peace with all men.  Do not allow strife to gain a foothold in your family or life.

  The spirit of strife has been sent to deceive you.  Beware of hidden motives, thoughts, or triggers sent to spur you into strife.  Judge carefully your thoughts before you act or speak.  Many thoughts that come to mind are not yours, they are seeds sown to deceive you, to act, to speak, to set into motion discord, strife and all manner of evil to get you "out " of My peace.

 Remember, My peace is quietness, completeness and wholeness.  Rest in My peace.  Dwell in and with My peace.  Carry My peace into your day.  Do not allow anything or anyone to pull you "out" of My peace.  My peace will sustain you, My dear one, My love, My dove.

  Do not worry, Do not fear for these will also pull you "out" of My peace.  The world pulls and pulls at you now.  The fiery darts are flying all around you now, and some you recognize, but most you don't.  Remember, they are trying to "pull you out" of My peace.

No comments: