Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 10, 2013

As far as the east is from the west I love you.  My strength and grace is sufficient for you.  I will sustain you.  My peace is all you need.  Walk before Me holy, pure and righteous.  Listen to your dreams and consider the puzzles they represent.


Dream:  I am in bed it's dark and black at night, My cousin and his wife and their twin boys are with me.  We are sleeping in my bed sideways.  I am on the end next to the headboard, then my cousin, his wife, and the twin boys.  I am sleeping on the left side of my cousin and lying on his left arm.  Dream transitions  to being awake in a house with this family...I can't remember anything else...


Think on this dream today, ponder, ask me for understanding.  I am speaking to you in these night parables, I will help your understanding but you must unlock these parables, go after the understanding it's important.


No comments: