Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 8, 2013

I am here child.  Peace be still and know I am here.  I am watching over you, and I shelter you under My wing.  I love you.  you are Mine.  My beloved little dove.  Great is My love for you.  Stay clean and pure before Me, walk humbly before Me.  Repent often and immediately.  Never delay in asking Me to wash your sins away.  Do not let sin linger.  Do not stray from the path I have set you on in Me.  Rejoice for I am with you every step in this journey.  I keep you hidden under My wing.  Peace, be still and know Me.   Rest in Me, dwell deeply in Me, My beloved.  I know what's best for you.  Listen to My voice, heed My warnings.  Abide in Me in safety now.  I will always protect you.  I will always provide for you.  You are Mine.  I love you.  Peace, Be still and know, that I am here.  You are resting and abiding in Me.  Patient endurance is a key to finding Me.  I fill you with My oil every time you come and sit before Me.  I trim your lamp as you sit and listen to My still small voice.  Know this My beloved, I am here.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  I may feel distant sometimes, but Remember, I am here.  Behold, I AM.  Love Yeshua

No comments: