Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 7, 2013

I am here child.   I am with you always.  I love you.  I will always take care of My own, and you are Mine.  Your heart, your mind, your soul all of you is Mine.  I love every part of you.  I am pleased in your pursuit of Me.  I am pleased in your trust in Me.  I am pleased in your faith that I truly love you, this pleases Me My child, this pleases Me.

 Wilder things are coming, more than you can imagine.  You must hold tightly to your faith in Me.  I will finish this journey with you.  I will bring you home to Me, when I say your journey is done.  You must Trust Me child, through everything.  You must endure every challenge and test that come to you now.  I am the keeper of your heart and you are safe with Me.  I will help you in everything you face.  Always have faith in Me.  I will always be with you, by your side through it all.  We are one, you and I.  Our bond is eternal.  I will not let go of you and you shall not let go of Me.  Great is the journey set before you, and only you can complete it, but I am with you through it all.  I love you child.  Trust Me in all things.  I will never leave you.

No comments: