Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 6, 2013

Many people seek Me now, falsely thinking they can command Me to do things for them, like I am a puppet, waiting for them to command Me, foolish vessels of greed and unrighteousness.

 I am God and I am a servant to NO ONE.  All must seek Me for who I am !  All must wait upon Me to come, be patient and wait for Me.  All must be eager to find Me for themselves.  All must truly want to know Me and want a deep personal relationship with Me.  For this is what I want from each soul.  To love Me, to know Me, to spend time with Me each day as you do My dear one.

  You are fair, you are pure, love is in you and My love pours out of you now in your daily walk with Me.  Your life is a sweet fragrance unto Me now.  I love you, your prayers are music to My ears, you have My full attention My dear one, My dear little dove,  I love you and soon we will be together forever.

You were wise to stop watching that movie and immediately repent for watching it.  you have been cleansed from all unrighteousness last night as you lay upon your bed.  I never leave you child.  Daughter you are clean and pure before Me.  Your love for Me is evident now, for all the world to see, and that pleases Me child, that pleases Me.  Your light is bright and giving off a golden hue, many already see it, many more will be attracted to your light in the coming days.  Reach out in love to as many as you can.

 Let Me guide you through each day, rest in Me, My dear one.  Dwell under My wings each and every day now.  There is no time left to waste My child.  Stay close to Me and let Me guide, protect, provide, and nurture you from all that is coming upon your earth.  Nothing will happen that I don't allow or call forth.  It's all Me and will be.  I have judged your heart and I have judged your lands.   My judgement is pure and righteous.  For I am the only righteous judge.  Hang on tightly to Me now, tighter if you can, for the journey is about to get much more interesting.  I am who you seek.  Your journey to Me is personal and very precious to Me, for I love you My fair little dove and I will always speak to you and I always hear you.

 I read your heart daily as you daily ask Me to search you.  I am pleased with you child for you are diligently seeking after Me daily now.  Do not fear tomorrow.  Live in today, moment by moment with Me.  I am all you need.

 Your mom is with Me, free of pain and at peace in Me, you will see her soon.

  You, My beloved dove have much to do for My Kingdom.  Keep coming daily to wait upon Me.  For I am your source.  I am your teacher and I am your guide.  I will tell you what to do.  I will lead you daily now.  Every time you come, I fill you with My oil.  As you quiet yourself before Me and be still I trim your lamp.  You are ever close and near to My heart.  I love you My child.  Trust Me.  Trust that I love you, Trust that you will never be alone, even though you feel alone, I am here.  Never doubt who you are in Me.  You are a child of the King, you are a part of My Bride and you are a part of the 144,000 in Me.  Stay strong My dear one.

The days coming are filled with majesty, power, and deliverance for all My children.  Much pain will be inflicted on the rebellious ones, but it will not come nigh you.  Stay close to Me in all you do My dear one.  Stay on this path with Me.  For I am near, draw near to Me, for I am here.  I love you, and I will never let you fall.  I am here, I will provide for My own.

No comments: