Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 5, 2013

I am here child, I am here.  I love you, I will take care of you.  Do not fear what is coming for I have already told you about it ahead of time.  It is My plan unfolding.  My desire is for everyone to come to repentance and know Me personally, I want to be known and loved.  Not because I make people, but because they want to.  If someone truly wants to find Me they will find Me.  But, the door is closing, they must eagerly look now for Me, while I may be found by them.  Time is short.  Time is not eternal.


Know this, I reside outside of time.  But I also live in the now.  How is this possible - quantum physics.  Mankind has not explored this concept deeply, they have just scratched the surface.  Much is still hidden, but you will soon see much in your world that relates to quantum physics.  I will allow much information to pass through you on this.  Do not doubt or question My words when they come, just write them down, let them flow out of you.

  I am here child, daughter, My beloved, I am in you.  We are one, and no one can separate us.  you are Mine and I will use you.  Have no fear.  I am here.  My love, My dove I am here.  Come to Me more than once a day, for I have much to say.  Carry a notepad and pen with you at all times now, for you will be called to write what you hear, so be prepared.

 Behold, I come.  I am here to make all things new.  My Kingdom will reign here on earth very, very soon.  Look to Me, the author and finisher of your faith.  I am with you always.  Even to what you think is the end, but truly it is but the beginning.  I am not a man.  I am not weak.  I do not lie.  I am God and there is no other.

Watch  your words.  They are seeds which produce deeds.  Ask Me to heal you, for your sickness is a product of the words that you allowed to come out of your mouth.  Words are powerful.  Be careful now for what you say.  I see you child, I see all that is happening around you.  I know your circumstances.  I love you.  I love that you love Me.  Rest in Me today.  Seek Me more, with your whole heart.  I am in love with you child for you truly love Me and want to know Me more.  I will grant you the desires of your heart.   You shall know Me intimately.  You shall know Me deeply. You shall know Me as your God, Friend and Foe or adversary.  As long as you do not stray from Me I will allow you to stay in My presence, but if you stray, even for a moment then I will be your foe or adversary to bring you back to Me.  I will never let you go.

 But, you have a free-will and it has to be your own choice to never let go of Me.  It is My desire to walk with you daily in these quiet times together, but you alone must choose to come and sit before Me, in patient obedience, and wait, you must choose to hear Me, by quieting yourself before Me.  Focusing in on Me and My heart, and My ways.  Then and only then do I come.

  I watch you daily.  I examine your ways.  I test your heart.  I listen to your words.  I see what you see and do.  I see what you don't see going on all around you.  I sustain you child.  I give you all you need and want.  I am yours.  You are forgiven and set free in Me.  I love you.  I love that you truly love Me.  You are Mine and I am yours.  We are one you and I.  Soon we will be together with My Father and our beloved Ruach Hakodesh.

 My Kingdom comes it is time.  I wait for no one, but My Father's signal.  Father truly knows best. The devil desires to kill you child.  But, I will not allow him to come near you for you are Mine.  A true treasure in My Kingdom.  You will be protected and provided for.  Do not doubt, and do not fear.  Go in peace and carry My peace.

No comments: