Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - April 11, 2014

I had several dreams last night and through out the night I kept hearing "It's a process", I understood that this is talking about life.  This was repeated in my hearing over and over last night.

My child you hear well.  Life is a process.  It takes time to develop your character, your mind and your will.  All should be a reflection on Me.  I am the vine and you are one of the branches.  You have lived on earth and been fed lie upon lie.  I WILL, that you know the Truth.  For the Truth will set you free.  You are beginning to understand your authority in Me.  You are hearing Me through out your day reminding you to walk in your Authority and you obey, in your mind, in your actions, in your declarations out of your mouth.  This pleases Me child, this pleases Me.

 For as you arise and walk in your authority, My Kingdom rises in you and is expressed out of you.  Do not back off.  Keep pursuing and taking back what I have rightfully given you.  You are of full age and understanding.  Many shall be lost and troubled more and more as more evil is unleashed upon them.  But, you My dear one are rising up and pushing back the darkness.  You are standing firm in your authority and commanding the devil to loose his hold on you and let you go.  Keep doing it, he has to obey and let you go, he must and he knows it, he's hanging on to call your bluff.  But as you are persistent in routing him, they will leave.  Keep it up, you are gaining ground.  you are recovering all of what is rightfully yours.

 You must believe what you declare and decree.  I have forgiven and cleansed you from your words, I heard your prayer and I have received your sacrifice of repentance.  Now child, be it unto you according to your faith.  I have told you mush evil has been unleashed upon your earth, and if possible the very elect shall be fooled.  But do not be deceived.  These things, these symptoms in your body must go, go now for you have recognized the enemy and are routing him in My name.  My name is above all sickness and lying symptoms.  My name is your authority.  Use it child, you must wield your weapons now for the battle is truly upon you.  But, you My dear one know how to walk in your authority, and you are rising into your destiny.  Arise My love, Arise.  Let Me flow through you.  You are mine and nothing shall by any means harm you, but you must take up your shield of faith and command the circumstances, whatever they may be to change, to yield and submit to your authority in Me and you must believe that they will change, and they will, I am with you My love.  You are well able to recover all.

I asked:  Is there anything else you want to tell me or show me

He answered:  Pray in tongues child, more and more

I asked:  Anything else

He answered:  Write this down child:

There is coming a day, upon the land that shall wreak havoc across your lands.  Much destruction and decay is coming to all who are not fully submitted to Me.  They shall be in utter dismay and fear shall intensify and grip their hearts.  Those who are yielded to Me are fully protected from the onslaught.  This is the day I foretold about in My holy word.  I am not a man that I should lie.  I told you before it happens so that you know it's Me doing it when it does happen.  I am not cruel.  I am just.  I am righteous.  I am the righteous judge and I shall bring order in My judgements.  I see all.  I know all.  I am not deceived.  Know this, My love, every heart shall be recompensed.  But in their pain they shall lash out and try to harm those who are not being troubled in these times that are upon you.  This is why I want you to pray more and more in tongues for My precious holy spirit can pray perfectly through you and intercede for everything I want.  Yield child, yield to My holy spirit praying through you.  Stay close My dear one.  Be of good courage you shall have the victory in Me.

Love
Yeshua

No comments: