Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 4, 2013

I love you child.  I am here.  Focus on Me.  Focus, you must train your ear to hear My still small voice. I am here.  I am always with you.  Focus on Me, tune out all other distractions.  Do not let your mind wander.  I will show you many things as they unfold in My Kingdom and for My Kingdom.  My plans are not your plans so you must trust Me.  I know what's best for you.  My dear one.  Never under estimate me or doubt My ability to protect you from all harm in this present world.  I am here.  I make My home in you.  I am filling you with My presence.  My power will be seen throughout all the earth.  Every living thing on earth will know that I am God.

Song:  "You make all things new..."

Song:  "Jesus, you're the center of it all, Jesus, you're the center of it all...from the rising of the sun, till the setting of the moon...Jesus, you're the center of it all..."

No comments: