Friday, April 11, 2014

Hearing God Oct. 3, 2013

Oh, My Beloved not many days hence I will sweep you in My arms and We will be together forever.  But for now, you must TRUST Me.  Trust Me in everything.  I alone know what's best for you.  Stay focused on Me.  I am your source.  I am all you need.  I am the vine and you are a branch connected to Me.  As long as you stay connected to Me, you will be protected and provided for.  You are not to concern yourself with others.  You are to concern yourself with your relationship to Me.  I am all you need.  Look to Me for everything.  Nothing is impossible for Me.  I make all things new.  My child, My daughter, My dove you have much to learn and much to see in the days ahead.  But you have great faith.  You have been tried and tested in the furnace of affliction with your mother and much has been burned off of and out of you.  I am with you always, do not fear.  Do not be afraid, for I am here.  Great is your faithfulness.  Great is your love.  I must increase in you, and you must decrease.  Let Me live big in you.  Let Me flow through you now, My little one.  Great are the wonders that you will see.  Great is the time you live in.

No comments: