Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 11, 2013

I am here child.  Do not worry about tomorrow.  Live in today.  Keep your focus on Me.  I am your source.  I am all you need.  Repent immediately when you have sinned.  Do not let time lapse when you have stumbled.  Do not give the devil a foothold.  Do not sow seeds of evil.  Do not let your flesh rule, you should not be ruled by your flesh.  You should be ruled by My spirit.  These are tests.  Fiery darts from the enemy.  Stay alert, do not let these darts ensnare you.  Rise above your earthly circumstances.  Live in Me.  Your desire should be to please Me, not your own flesh.  Do not give in to your fleshly thoughts and desires.  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth.  If necessary duct tape your mouth.  You know you will give an account of every idle word.

 Come to Me and wash yourself.  Let Me cleanse you from all your worldly stains.  I am your healer.  I am your deliverer.  I know you child.  Ask Me to give you a heart of love for the ones who are upsetting you.  Everyone is being used against one another to pull out the dross and impurities of the heart.    I am showing you what is in your own heart, learn from these moments, repent immediately when I show you what's in your heart.  You have asked Me to search your heart and reveal any hidden sin or impurity that needed to be cleansed.  Do not ignore this, when I bring these things to the surface.  Recognize My work.  Yield to Me, Repent immediately.  Do not delay.

  Submit your will to Me in everything.  I am in charge of you.  You are not in charge.  You must fight the good fight of faith.  Guard your words, for out of them flow the issues of the heart.  I will cleanse you child from all un-righteousness, but you must yield to Me.  Submit to Me in all things.  Do not allow yourself to become angry.  The words out of peoples mouths show what's in their own hearts.  Do not allow yourself to be counted among these.  You are Mine.

  Humble yourself, bridle your tongue, in every situation and I will deliver you.  When you have done all you know to do stand.  I will deliver you from all your tests. You must yield to Me, when I tell you to leave, you must leave.  When I tell you to speak, you must speak.  You have free-will, so you must choose to yield to Me.  Everything is a choice.

  I will lead you in righteousness, if you will allow Me.  Peace, My peace I give you.  Carry My peace with you today.  Be still and know Me.

No comments: