Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hearing God - April 10, 2014

Dream right before waking up:  I was in the bathroom pooping and peeing a lot.

It's interesting child, isn't it how the body works.  When you are dreaming about going to the bathroom to poop and pee it is to show you that I am cleansing you inside, I am busy examining you and removing all the filth that you pick up during your day.  It's really not gross when you understand it for it's symbol.  Dreams are full of symbols and parables.  This is a great way for Me to communicate with you.  Sometimes I seal up the dream because you are not ready to grasp it.   I use dreams to speak to your spirit, sometimes you understand the dreams, sometimes you do not.  When you do not, you should ask Me for interpretation and keep on asking Me and pondering and meditating on the dream until I reveal to you all it means.

 Sometimes I reveal the meanings quickly, but sometimes I hide the meaning, it's a secret and you must search for the answer to My riddle.  When you pursue Me in this it pleases Me.  For it shows Me your heart is ready to receive My instructions.  I am coming for a pure and clean Bride.  As you come before Me eager to hear.  I am in the quiet background working on you and in you.  I am cleansing you from all the spiritual dirt and grime that you pick up as you go about your day.  Only I can see and remove from you every bit of dirt and grime.  Some evil and sin tries to attach itself to you everyday.  As you ask Me to remove it, I do joyfully.  It is a process of sanctification.

 Soon child, when I send My fiery spirit upon you and you are transformed and changed no sin, no evil, no grime, no filth of any kind will be able to attach itself to you, for it shall be incinerated because My spirit will endue you with My power and all will see you glowing, with My fiery spirit.  You glow now, for I live big in you.  The spirit world can see it already.  But when My liquid fiery spirit comes upon you it shall burn inside and outside of you, but you shall not be consumed.  For you have allowed Me to prepare your new and supple, oh so supple wineskin.  It shall stretch itself to contain Me fiery spirit and I shall control every step you take for I shall walk upon the earth through you and My others.  I shall use these earthen vessels in My new season, behold I have told you before it happens.

 This shall be your transformation time.  When I come upon you in this way you shall surly know I am with you always.  For all, I mean ALL in the spirit and in the physical shall see Me walking in My Chosen People.  You have prepared a home for Me inside of yourself.  I have been diligent in My work inside of you, Oh, My child, My precious dove, the hour is upon you.  The season of change and transformation is here.  I shall have My Bride, My army shall rise for it is time.


I asked:  When will this take place
He answered:  Soon child, soon.  I am at the door

I asked:  What do I need to do to get ready
He answered:  Just keep coming, keep humbling yourself, keep seeking Me, keep pursuing Me

I asked:  What do I need to do today
He answered:  Keep putting My words up on your blog, be quick, the time is slipping away from you, be diligent to put up all of these words on your blog.  It is My will that all of these be put up.  Not every dream needs to be shared, unless I have given you the interpretation.  If I have then put both up.  Even if it seems gross.  This in My purpose and plan not yours.  I will use these words to help others.  Many, many are having dreams too, and this shall help them to understand My messages to them.


***Stand your ground in Me - Keep pushing the devil back, keep taking back the territory that he has tried to steal from you.  You are walking in your Authority now.  Do not back off, do not quit or slack in your confession and declarations.  Command and Rebuke the devil from your body and your life and the lives of others.  They will leave if you don't back off.  Stand firm child.  DO NOT BACK OFF.

I asked the Lord if there was anything He wanted to show me and then this vision unfolded as I was waiting.

Vision:  I saw myself as a living flame, I have a body, but it's on fire.  I go about whatever and wherever My Father tells Me.  I get new orders and then I draw a protective line of fire all around our property to protect them from harm as I go about My Father's business.

The vision shifts to me being in my bedroom with my husband we are talking.  I am telling him I am only doing My Fathers will, and I do not understand all that is happening, but I must do what the Father asks.  I then see what's been on the inside of my husband and proceed to cast things out and deliver him, he then starts crying out to God and is being transformed...then I immediately come out of the vision

No comments: