Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hearing God - May 9,2013

Wake up child, I want to talk to you.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers them up out of them all.  For everyone who trusts in Me.  I will make a way.  Be on guard today, for the devil, the enemy of your soul wants to destroy you.  He is roaming around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.  You will be tested today.  Stay Alert, Stand Guard.  Be ready for anything.  My Will is that you abide in Me daily now.  Focus on Me.  Ask Me to help you in all your assignments and daily tasks.  I am coming child, do not fear anything.  Your life is in My hands, and I will always take care of you.  Many people trust in riches, but soon money will fail and then where will they be.

Song:  "Blessed Assurance Jesus is Mine...."

Rest assured, I will take care of you.  Do not worry, I will take care of you.  Do not worry, I will take care of your mom.  TRUST Me child.  I am here.  Cast down all fear, and worry, and Rest in Me.  I am well able to meet every need.  Light your world in love.  Let My light flow out of you today, let it's golden glow flow onto others, through the kindness you express, I am seen.

Go start your day child and take Me with you.

No comments: