Friday, April 25, 2014

Hearing God - May 8, 2013

My Kingdom comes, My Will will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  All will be restored all will be put back in order.  I do not dwell in chaos, I am the God of order.  Nothing runs amuck in My Kingdom.  Everything flows in harmony, unity and love.  There is no division in My Kingdom.  There is a divine order to everything.  I am the God of details.  I do not miss a thing.

  I am the only One you can trust, for I see the beginning and the end in all things.  Time is short child, cleave to Me at all times.  Faith, Hope and Love are to be your constant companions now, and charity will be your friend.

 I go before you and I am your rear guard.  I will allow nothing to harm you that is not in My perfect will for you.  You must stand strong and be patient to the end.  You must endure and persevere for a little while, stay sheltered under My wing.  I am your source of all strength.  I Myself am dwelling in you.  You have nothing to fear.  As you watch things unfold, you will be amazed at what is befalling people, but it shall not come nigh you.

 Only with your eyes will you behold the reward of the wicked.  Your light will draw others, your peace and steadfastness will be a strong tower people will run to for answers, you must tell them where you get your peace from.  You must tell them how to come to Me.  I am not difficult to find.  They must come now while there is still time.  They must seek me now, while I may be found.

 Tell them there is no fear for the ones who know their God and have a personal relationship with Him.  Tell them I'm coming soon, and they need to be in right relationship with Me.  They will only find peace and rest in Me.  Outside of Me they will be filled with fear and turmoil, anx and despair.  Only I can give peace.  Only I can protect.  Only I can provide.  Everything in this world is crumbling, and only those who are sheltering in the Most High God will be able to stand and endure, you must have endurance, you must have perseverance.  Ask Me to give you these two gifts.

 For the coming days much change is to take place, quickly, unexpectedly, shockingly, suddenly, there shall be no doubt these are the end of days.  The world as you know it shall be no more.  The world has trusted in their own man made systems. People have trusted in people, people cannot save you.  People have schemed against other people to get ahead, they are filled with greed, lust, and self-love.  They do not put others first.  They are puffed up in pride, but they will be brought low.  I will deal with everyone according to their own hearts and works.

 You cannot hide from Me.  I see all.  I will recompense and repay all.  I will cleanse the earth from all unrighteousness.  This is not a game.  I shall not be mocked.  I am the judge.  Many of My children give Me lip service, but their hearts are far from Me, Oh foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you.  You must come to Me and Repent or else I will come and cast you out into outer darkness, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Do not trust in your riches.  Do not trust in your jobs.  Do not trust in religion.  These cannot help you.  Only I can help.  Only I can show up in your situation and help.  Only I can save.  Only, I can lead you home.  TRUST no one but Me.  I am THE WAY.  I am the Good Shepherd, My sheep hear My voice and I know them and they follow Me, and another voice they will not follow.

 Listen to the beauty of the bird songs calling outside your door.  They trust in Me alone for I am their source.  They praise Me alone and no other.  They look to Me to provide and no other.  Consider the birds.

No comments: