Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hearing God - May 10, 2013

Worldly people have worldly desires.  Heavenly people have heavenly desires.  My children, think on Me.  Focus all your attention on Me.  For I am your source.  Outside of Me you have nothing.  In Me you lack nothing.  Stay close to your source.  I will provide all that you need.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I will deliver them out of them all.

 Do not test Me child.  You are not the teacher, I am.  I saw you yesterday, I watched you in Wal-Mart, in the midst of your test, you recognized the enemy quickly and did not act unkindly, you endured and gained more patience, you passed the test and pleased Me child.  You must endure and persevere in everything I bring into your life.  I will deliver you from much in the days ahead.  Shelter in Me child.  TRUST only Me.  I will lead you, I alone will lead you.

 Separate yourself from the world and cleave unto Me, your Bridegroom.  Repent immediately and let Me cleanse you.  Keep your garments clean.  Stay ready child.  For I come quickly.  You have prepared yourself, now stay ready, Be alert, Be vigilant, Stand firm, Be watchful and all will go well with you.  Many things must happen now, quickly, one right after the other, this is My last "Wake Up" calling, as My plans unfold it will route the enemy and awaken the people to the reality that I am God.  That I am truth and that I come.

  Some will repent and turn to Me and let Me gather them My lost sheep, for I love each and everyone.  But most will be so deceived they will harden their hearts even harder.  They are puffed up in pride and pretend they don't see and pretend they don't understand, sadly it will not go well with them.  I will not force anyone to come to Me for I have given them all free-will, they will abide in their own choices.  No one will have an excuse.  Their own conscience will condemn them.

 There is no lukewarm now.  The dividing line has been drawn.  You are either for Me or against Me.  I take care of My own.  Multitudes are being weighed in the balance now.  I know who are Mine and who truly trust Me.  I cannot be deceived.  But, many people deceive themselves with false doctrines and they easily swallow a lie, because it's sweet and requires no change.  That should be a grave sign to all, for I require change in the inward man, no longer seeking to pleasure yourself in your own selfish desires.

 I require all to please Me, to change and conform into My image.  To show forth My character.  You, My child, My precious one have chosen the right path.  Your path will lead you home to Me.  Continue in your journey of seeking Me with your whole heart and it will go well with you.  Do not allow yourself to be discouraged, your enemy will try to discourage you from your journey in Me.  Stay the course, do not look back, this world has nothing for you.  Keep your heart pure.  Do not defile yourself with the things of this world.  Stay close now child, and listen to Me, through out your entire day.  I am here.  I see all that comes your way.  Invite Me into your day, ask Me and I will help you in all you do.

  You are being prepared for a mighty work for Me.  It will not be easy.  I will show you the way, step by step.  The tests have reaped the fruit of faithfulness, patience, kindness, long-suffering, self-control, gentleness, humbleness, meekness and love.  These are all attributes of My Character being formed in you.  You have been molded into My image and likeness.  Through out your day I constantly mold you and correct you and cleanse you as you yield and submit it allows Me to perfect you.  It's a beautiful thing.

No comments: