Friday, April 25, 2014

Hearing God - April 25, 2014

My child you are one with Me.  You are yielded to Me.  You are My beloved dove.  I am well pleased with your diligence in pursuing Me and putting up these messages.  I shall soon put everything in order.  My children must stay alert and ready for Me to rescue them.  I shall come in an hour that they think not.  This is the end.  Of all the times to be looking for Me NOW is the time.  Do not hesitate to come to me.  Do not draw back from your seeking of Me for there is no time left.  Much is about to change.

Always ask Me whether you should do any and all things now, I alone am your guide.  I alone shall tell you this is the way walk in it, Go or do not go.  I am your protector, I will provide for you.  I will lead you, will you follow.  I love you little one.  Behold, your King is coming.  Stay close, stay in the safety of My Ark.  I am here.  Draw closer My dear one, I can hear you breathing, can you feel My wings.  I am here with you, do not fear.

No comments: