Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hearing God - May 31, 2013

Song:  "Great and Mighty is He, (clap, clap, clap)...Great and Mighty is He, (clap, clap,clap)
clothed in glory, arrayed in splendor, Great and Mighty is He"


I am the ALL powerful and ALL Mighty God.  My life force flows through you, yield to Me child, always yield.  I am your source.  I will provide all you need.  Do not worry, Do not fear, for I am here with you.  I will always take care of you.  You are in My plan.  I made room for you, before time began.  Yield child, yield to Me in everything I ask of you.  Look for Me in everything.  Invite Me into your day.  Live and abide in Me, and My abundance.  You shall have no lack in your life.


I asked:  Why is it so hard to hear today?
answer:  It is hard to hear because you are not drawing near to Me as much as you were, you are becoming distracted by the cares of this world.  Remember, you must stay close to Me, under My wing at all times, humble and yielded, it is the only safe place for you now.

No comments: