Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hearing God - May 30, 2013

Wait, Be Still and know that I am God.  Listen to My still small voice in every circumstance, I will speak, I will guide and direct you in everything if you allow Me too.  I am the only one who truly knows what is best for you.  Besides Me, there is no other.  My desire for you is to have you close to Me forever, to shelter you and abide with you for always.

  My heart longs to be with you and bring you home with Me, but for a little while longer you must linger here.  My Fathers perfect will is unfolding and you have much work to do with Me as it unfolds.  Do not grow weary in well doing, just be persistent and persevere in all I ask you to do.  Time is short, and your time spent in Me is well spent.  Look to Me in everything.  Let Me come forth in you.  Do not fear, cast out fear every time it trys to come upon you and manipulate you.  Call out My name and rely on Me in all things.  I must become stronger in you.  Let Me shine forth out of you.  Your life is in My hands.  You are in good hands.  The perfect place for you is in Me.  Abide in Me, stay close.

No comments: